We want to hire someone who has several years’ experience in providing a seamless and personal onboarding and launch experience for customers using B2B software.
You’ll need to be able to work in Pacific Standard Time (PST GMT-8) and use our time-tracking software while at work.
For this role, you‘ll be assisting the customer success manager to:
- Onboard large teams;
- Develop relationships with large clients;
- Set up regular calls with clients to find out if they’re meeting their goals while using the product, to suggest improvements and share product knowledge;
- Prepare and present executive business reviews;
- Minimize churn by detecting warning signs and proactively reaching out to prevent it;
- Look for growth opportunities within other departments; and
- Have face-to-face meetings with larger clients in your area.
To be the best match for this job, you’ll need to have:
- 2-3 years of experience in a client success role within a SaaS company.
- Experience working with C-suite executives.
- Experience upselling and cross-selling.
- Experience using Jira, Slack, and video email platforms.
- Experience working remotely is a plus.
This is a full-time remote/ customer success/ virtual/ telecommute position that allows you to work from home.
We have a team of more than 70 dynamic and dedicated people working 100% remotely in 30 different countries.
We are a fast-growing SaaS company. Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We want to help companies know if their remote teams are working productively.
We develop and market Time Doctor, a time-tracking and productivity tool. Our software is used by individuals and teams to track time spent on tasks and to monitor computer activity.
To apply for this job please visit time-doctor.breezy.hr.