- Chatfuel is looking for a Community and Content Coordinator with a passion for building online communities and creating digital content.
- Primary responsibilities for this role include developing and nurturing online communities across Facebook and YouTube as well as facilitating the creation of graphical and video content to drive growth and engagement.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining relationships with influencers, key contributors, and engaged users in our communities.
- In this role, you will become their “de-facto” client relationship manager and serve as a vital link connecting our users with the broader Chatfuel team.
- Your work in this role will be a key component of our overall growth strategy helping us to develop compelling consumer media experiences and stronger customer relationships.
- Chatfuel is the leading chatbot platform for Messenger.
- Our no-code solution makes it incredibly easy for anyone to build a bot to engage audiences across Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger.
- We currently have over 100,000 active bots on our platform delivering billions of messages to over 750M users each month.
- We’re a rapidly growing global business with ambitions to transform advertising and marketing. The Chatfuel team currently spans 9 countries and 4 continents.
- Actively engage as a core member of the Chatfuel community and content teams.
- Own and execute against the Chatfuel community and content growth plans.
- Develop a clear strategy for engaging Chatfuel’s community informed by data.
- Educate and inspire Chatfuel’s users to succeed with our product.
- Create content including blog posts, white papers, infographics, videos and other digital assets.
- Analysis and reporting on community and content metrics on a regular basis.
- Continuously adjust the community and content plan based on metrics and results.
- Optimize usage of existing content and develop new content for campaigns and engagement.
- Work with other community and content team members on various marketing activities .
- Work across teams including Product, Sales, and Support to ensure alignment.
- 1-3 years of experience in online community management and development.
- 1-3 years of experience in social video creation including on camera experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in content marketing – B2B SaaS is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with superior organizational and time management skills.
Other Details about the Role
This is a remote work role, so you’ll have the flexibility to set your working hours and environment. That said, you will be collaborating with teams primarily in the US and Russia, so there will be required video calls and conversations that overlap with those timezones. This role has massive growth potential, so get excited. We can’t wait to see what you can do!
To apply for this job please visit careers.chatfuel.com.