Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Customer Service Representative Position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: Shift supervisor
Day Translations is announcing its remote career opening for the position of Customer Service Representative. We are seeking someone passionate about helping people, and who is able to provide an excellent customer service experience. The ideal candidate is a person who is courteous, professional, patient, and empathetic. You will handle incoming and outgoing emails, phone calls and chats regarding customers inquiring about our services. You will serve as a liaison between our customers and the project management team.
This is a full-time work from home position, and we are hiring worldwide. We offer many benefits in our compensation package such as:
- Paid and Non-Paid Time Off
- PTO Benefits such as Vacations, National and Local Holidays, Sick Leave, Marriage Leave, Birthday Leave, Parental Leave and Funeral Leave.
- Bonuses such as Employee of The Month, Outstanding Performance Bonus and Anniversary Bonus.
- Career development and growth with paid webinars and courses.
\Job duties and responsibilities:
- Answer chats, phone calls and emails to external clients thoroughly and in a timely fashion
- Educate clients about costs and procedures of interpreting, translation, localization services, as well as other solutions offered by Day Translations
- Process inbound leads and help Project Managers define the scope of projects
- Informs clients about the current status of projects
- Forwards information/messages from chat or phone to the appropriate departments
- Reports activity in tracking systems and actively communicates with peers on task completion
- Adhere to applicable policies and procedures
- Documentation and other side-tasks assigned
- 2 years of experience in customer service positions in a call center or contact center environment
- University degree a plus
- Fluency in Spanish, Chinese or Arabic languages is an advantage
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (Native or C1) and fluency in a foreign language
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism, politeness, and proactivity
- Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.
To apply for this job please visit day-translations.breezy.hr.