MonetizeMore builds industry leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M people per month. The company has been running for 10 years achieving consistent double digit growth each year with a team of 100team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 ? 5 work day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
MonetizeMore is looking for an experienced Media Buyer to increase our company?s conversion rate optimization strategy through media buying channels. The ideal candidate is a data driven individual who is passionate about performance marketing.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will focus on Conversion Rate Optimization, and managing a paid media budget. We are looking for a highly analytical and creative strategist who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams to achieve our paid traffic goals.
Some experience with media buying will be very relevant for this position. You will be leading projects with a focus on optimizing acquisition metrics such as conversion rates, cost per acquisition (CPA), Cost per click (CPC), Click through Rate (CTR), and ROI by channel and media campaign. In this role, you?ll work with the Growth Manager, and the publishing team to drive the digital strategy for our O&O properties.
- Develop and execute a successful media buying strategy
- Conduct market research to support new campaigns (using tools like nativeadbuzz and ad beat)
- Continuously optimize the performance of our paid media campaigns
- Developing new traffic acquisition and link opportunities
- Identify Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) opportunities for stakeholders, and lead testing processes ? Manage ideation, planning, and execution efforts of CRO special projects.
- Create web analytics reports and dashboards to measure website performance
- Analyze web analytics and testing data to develop optimization hypothesis that could become potential projects
- Ensuring the integrity of our UTM campaign tagging
- Troubleshooting web analytics issues and making tracking code changes as needed
KNOWLEDGE, skills and abilities
- Expert knowledge in Taboola, and Facebook ads, or other similar channels
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical and can derive strategic insights from data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
- Capable of exercising good judgment with quick response time
- Collaborative team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other team members
- Possess strong work and business ethics; be reliable, highly organized and dependable
- Strong detail-orientation, organizational, and time management skills
- Demonstrate initiative, integrity, and professionalism
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise tact when dealing with sensitive issues
Qualifications, Training, and Experience
- Full proficiency with WordPress (should be able to navigate through different plugins, and use Yoast SEO, Ad Inserter Pro)
- Experience in digital content, engagement, campaign management web analytics and conversion optimization
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms such as, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn and their respective audiences
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of digital strategy, information architecture & design, digital marketing; including online advertising and promotion
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote-working set up)
- You get to create your own schedule
- Competitive Compensation Package
- If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore ad optimization team, please fill the application and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals not robots so don?t be afraid to show a little personality 😉
To apply for this job please visit monetizem.applytojob.com.