InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Strategic Marketing Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
This is a newly defined team for InVision. You will be part of helping to shape and lead the charge in defining the strategy around our top customer as well as the overall impact to our CFT organization.
What you’ll do:
- Own optimization of marketing channels (events, webinars, digital, etc.) to increase opportunities & pipeline, grow lead flow, and support the global strategic sales teams
- Create integrated campaign plans for vertical and regional specific marketing strategies
- Collaborate closely with the strategic sales and customer success teams to understand key business issues facing stakeholders in target accounts and develop customized programs to address them
What you’ll bring:
- 5 – 7 years of campaign management, enterprise marketing, or Account-Based Marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience owning strategy of B2B marketing campaigns that are tied to sales performance outcomes
- Ability to partner and inspire cross-functional teams to spearhead complex marketing problems
- High level of comfort working autonomously; this role will require entrepreneurial thinking by someone who feels comfortable creating new strategies and executing new solutions
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.