Status is the gateway to the decentralised web. We’re building the tools and infrastructure for the advancement of a secure, private, and open web3. With the high level goals of preserving the right to privacy, mitigating the risk of censorship, and promoting economic trade in a transparent, open manner, Status is building a community where anyone is welcome to join and contribute.
As an organization, Status seeks to push the web3 ecosystem forward through research, creation of developer tools, and support of the open source community. Our core application, currently in beta on Mobile and Desktop, is an open source, Ethereum-based app that gives users the power to chat, make payments and browse the decentralized web.
Who are we?
We’re a remote team of made up of 60+ core-contributors and growing community of members scattered around the globe. We care deeply about open source software, and our organizational structure has minimal hierarchy and fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the organization’s priorities.
You’ll work closely with our marketing, engineering, product and research teams to help everyone understand how we’re trying to build a better web. You’ll help educate developers and users on the protocols, infrastructure, and use-cases that make up the Status network.
- Evangelise the Status Network to technical audiences.
- Produce demos, tutorials, technical papers and conference presentations that will demonstrate the possibilities of the Status network.
- Generate interest & excitement in Status through intelligent promotion and marketing our products, services and brand.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and campaigns for the Status network (including Nimbus, Embark and Keycard).
- Plan resources and timelines to support key product launches with the development of the required technical content.
You must have:
- Experience in, and passion for, blockchain technology.
- A strong alignment to Our Principles.
- Strong experience with marketing technical products to a global audience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A good level of technical expertise (i.e. coding experience).
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working remotely.
- Experience working for an open source organisation.
The anticipated salary range for this role is $80,000 – $120,000 USD (paid in local currency, or crypto, and dependent on experience & location).
To apply for this job please visit status.im.