Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a talented creator to create awesome motion graphics and videos for the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange.
Help us build the public face of the Binance ecosystem. You know our brand, you know our products: help us use video to breathe life into our message and spread the word. Your video content will represent our brand online, in advertising, at offline events, and more, bringing our marketing campaigns and online products to life.
An expert in After Effects, Premiere/Final Cut, and Illustrator.
Has a solid understanding of a diverse range of motion design software, plugins, techniques, and approaches.
- Producing videos to accompany all types of marketing collateral, from online ad campaigns to evergreen video brand assets.
- Developing video guidelines and standards, e.g. for event planners on optimal video recording.
- Editing video assets and creating animated overlays for short form video projects.
- Post-production for recorded footage: Editing, color grading, sound design
- Explore new types of video and animated content for social and digital channels.
- Convert static key visuals into engaging motion assets and compositions.
- Work alongside creative colleagues and marketing stakeholders to interpret briefs and create the best work.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.